Klaus Braagaard Møller, Ph.D.
Founding member of Center for Molecular Movies (CMM)
||Assistant Professor, Steno Fellow at Department of Chemistry, Technical University of Denmark, 2800 Lyngby, Denmark |
||EC Young Scientist at Département de Chimie, Ecole Normale Supérieure, 24 rue Lhomond, 75231 Paris Cedex 05, France |
||Postdoctoral Scholar at Noyes Laboratory of Chemical Physics, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA 91125, USA |
||Visiting Scientist at Department of Physics, Center for Investigation and Advanced Studies, Mexico City, 07000 D.F., Mexico |
||Ph.D. in Chemical Physics from Department of Chemistry, Technical University of Denmark, 2800 Lyngby, Denmark |
||Research Assistant at Jefferson Physical Laboratory, Harvard University, Cambrige, MA 02138, USA |
|M.Sc. in Engineering from the Technical University of Denmark, 2800 Lyngby, Denmark |
Selected Publications (complete list):
- K.B. Møller, N.E. Henriksen, "Wave packet dynamics and photofragmentation in time-dependent quadratic potentials", Journal of Chemical Physics, 105, 5037-5047 (1996).
- K.B. Møller, T.G. Jørgensen, Go. Torres-Vega, "On coherent-state representations of quantum mechanics: Wave mechanics in phase space", Journal of Chemical Physics, 106, 7228-7240 (1997).
- K.B. Møller, A.H. Zewail, "Femtosecond Activation of Reactions: The Concepts of Non-ergodic Behavior and Reduced-space Dynamics", in Essays in Contemporary Chemistry, edited by G. Quinkert and M.V. Kisakürek (Wiley-VCH, Zürich, 2001) pp. 157-188.
- I. Burghardt, K.B. Møller, "Quantum dynamics for dissipative systems: a hydrodynamic perspective", Journal of Chemical Physics, 117, 7409-7425 (2002).
- K.B. Møller, R. Rey, J.T. Hynes, "Hydrogen bond dynamics in water and ultrafast infrared spectroscopy: a theoretical study", Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 108, 1275-1289 (2004).
- N.E. Henriksen, K.B. Møller, "On the theory of time-resolved X-ray diffraction", Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 112, 558-567 (2008).
- A.K. Tiwari, K.B. Møller, N.E. Henriksen, "Selective Bond Breakage with Optimized UV-Femtosecond Laser Pulses", Physical Review A, 78, 065402:1-065402:4 (2008).
- U. Lorenz, K.B. Møller, N.E. Henriksen, "Theory of time-resolved inelastic X-ray diffraction", Physical Review A, accepted (2010).
- T. Kuhlman, J. Kongsted, K.V. Mikkelsen, K.B. Møller, T.I. Sølling "Interpretation of the ultrafast photo-induced processes in pentacene thin films", Journal of the American Chemical Society, accepted (2010).